Register to walk your dog at the Mutt Strut and raise money to help provide shelter and care for homeless animals.
You and your dog will enjoy a morning filled with unique activities and contests. Since dogs love a good romp in the rain, the Mutt Strut will take place rain or shine!
Schedule of Events
- 8:00 a.m. Registration (coffee & donuts while supplies last)
- 8:15-11:00 a.m. Games and Activites
- 9:00 a.m. Blessing of the Animals & Announcement of Top Fundraiser
- 9:15 a.m. Official start of the 2014 Mutt Strut Walk, lead by the Top Fundraiser
Bobbing for Treats
The Dog Den Mother’s Day Card Craft Station
The Dog Den Bacon Bubbles
Doggie Obstacle Course
Subaru Body Painting Station
Peanut Butter Licking Contest
92.5 The Chief Doggie Look a Like Contest
- The entry fee covers one handler and one dog. All participants are limited to walking only one dog.
- All dogs must be on a standard (6-foot) leash (retractable leashes are not allowed).
- Proof of rabies vaccination is required at check-in (current tag or certificate).
- CCHS reserves the right to prohibit participation of any dog displaying aggressive behavior toward people or other dogs.
- Dog handlers must be at least 16 years old. Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Participants must clean up after their dogs.
Generously brought to you by: